The valuable collaboration we forge with our clients ensures a greater impact on our programmes beneficiaries:
- A recent collaboration with a World Bank consultant team in charge of the design of a project to support cashew transformation will enhance the impact of our intervention
- We are engaged on the development of a Memorandum of Understanding with the FAO in order to reinforce the existing complementarities observed in the field between both organisations
- The good established working relationships with former partner UNDP is leading to a new potential collaboration with UNCDF for the implementation of the local development project in the Gabu region (planned for 2013)
- SNV GB is pursuing collaboration with International Finance Corporation IFC WB participating in the platforms of organisations involved in water and energy in Guinea Bissau.
- SNV GB increased collaboration with INEP Instituto national Pesquisa (research center) with several contracts assigned and evaluated. The collaboration with this knowledge institution will culminate in the formalisation of a fruitful partnership
- After the signature of the overall partnership between SNV WCA and CREPA, SNV GB established direct relations with CREPA GB for the implementation of WaSH activities
- The collaboration between SNV and the NGO Plan International during the last four years has permitted to increase the complementarities between both actors and will enhance the potential of both organisations to mobilise external resources.