- The Directorate General International Cooperation (DGIS) of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of The Netherlands is co-financing our programmes;
- The European Union is co-financing two programmes of SNV Cambodia: ''High Impact Tourism Training'' (together with SNV Nepal, Vietnam, Mali, Ghana, Benin, Mozambique) and ''Waste to Energy for the Rice Milling Sector in Cambodia'';
- Through the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ), the German Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ) is financing SNV's international advisory services to the National Biodigester Programme;
- The Czech People in Need (PIN) is co-financing part of SNV's advisory services to the National Biodigester Programme;
- Plan International as Executing Agency of the Global Sanitation Fund in Cambodia is co-financing the 'Fortifying Sanitation and Hygiene in Peoples' Minds' programme;
- Through New Philanthropy Capital private foundation is co-financing SNV's 'Sustainable Sanitation and Hygiene for All' Programme.
You are here