Some of our key partnerships are with:
- Embassy of the Kingdom of The Netherlands supporting the competiveness of Ethiopiain the agro-sectors horticulture, input seed, oilseeds and dairy.
- Wageningen University and Research Centre (WUR) and Centre for Development Innovation (CDI) in supporting the dairy value chain development
- Care as partner in the Graduation with Resilience to Achieve Sustainable Development (GRAD) program graduating safety net beneficiaries( see above the detail description)
- Food and Agricultural Organisation (FAO) in supporting the oilseed sub-sector
- Agri-ProFocus country hub as network becoming a market place for ‘trade’ in knowledge, services and produce on the themes Organised farmers for business, Access to markets (VCD, BDS, MIS), Access to finance, Sustainable food production and Gender equity in agriculture
- Donor Assistance Group (DAG) in planning and coordinating development support to value chains