In order to scale and improve the coverage of its interventions, SNV works with key partners:
- In collaboration with the Ministry of Natural Resources and Energy and in partnership with General Direction of Hydraulic resources, we reinforce the capacities of Water, Sanitation and Hygiene Directions and civil society organisations.
- We support our partners, such as CREPA, to establish linkages and networks as well as to mobilise resources.
- We support stakeholder’s dialogue and platforms such as the Grupo para Água e Saneamento, to influence policy makers.
- We work in close partnership with the European Union and others actors in promoting food security in Guinea-Bissau.
- In collaboration with Comissão National do Caju and Regional authorities, we provide services to producers’ associations as UPAI, private sector as COAJOQ and Local NGO’s as PROAGRI and NADEL.
- To foster synergies in Agriculture sector, we established working relationships with international organisations such as FAO, IRD-USDA, ACA.
- We develop relationships with other international organisations such as UGNOBIS, UNDP, AECID, while fostering trans-border partnerships, with organisations like GiZ and IRD-USDA to ensure an enabling environment for good governance.